This woman is a scam, she claims to be the official designer for miss universe when I looked into it they said they haven't heard of this woman!The reason I'm so upset is that in the past she was suppose to custom make my wedding when she was at city centre, she told me to bring in a picture?

Thought if your a designer you can create whatever from your own vision, apparently not when it came to my wedding day she told me the seamstress wasn't finished?!! WTF! 2 days from my wedding, no dress, no call! Come to find out they moved there store, had no number to call them either!

I had buy a dres last minute, just to be ripped off!Buyers be ware, heard of other stories from brides outside her store the day I found they closed down she did a similar situation but not as extreme as mine!!!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Isabella Milan?

Comments

Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada #753002

Yikes!That's a bad story.

I am very fortunate to have had great experiences with Isabella. She has designed and sewn 3 stunning dresses for me over the past 16 years. Dresses that are exquisite pieces of art.

I think she is an amazing, talented woman.I realize she has moved locations a lot, and I keep hunting her down because her dresses are so special.

I new this store looked familiar!Except it was called unique classique, right?

All I know is I filed through better business bureau and there was no contact.

Good to know, have to check that store out as I was screwed around aswell, if it's the same lady I'll be happy to get my money back!Hopefully.

to Julie Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #640294

Yes it is the same lady!Sorry to hear, the dresses are nice but not for the price as top designers sell them cheaper in west edmonton mall..

Hope you get your money back, they know push no money back or returns, so good luck!I'd call global news and have hot shots take a stab at her!